Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Please give me strength and patience within my family memebers?"


Is just a little mistake takes it's bigger? how come? One of your family member's doesn't want to accept every reason of each family member. How come? Is this the family that I ever dreamed off. I wish that this thing will be finished. How I finish these issue? Knowing that each of my family member that will not correct each of the attitude of one of the family members. How awful that a little mistake took bigger for her. Well I guess that more prayers will takes it course for these to resolve knowing also that the situation of my father is like that. Well, I;m hoping that real closest friends will listen and give call and advise that "Just share a prayers and give yourself quiet" taking a bigger advantage of what my mother and elder brother did to me. I'm just need to continue my journey that I'll succeed after this fall. Knowing that the prayers for guidance and more strength that will enlighten their conscience for this. I know that God will listen and he is there and see what they are doing at present. I'll be sharing my prayers for help and prosperity for me and family members to have enlighten their minds and knows how to accept their mistakes.

Everyone seems to need prayers for prosperity now more than ever. We desire to prosper not only in wealth, but in health on all levels, for if we lose sight of our spiritual direction no amount of wealth can bring us closer to God. Lord God, giver of bread, we bless You for your Heavenly kindness. There can be no famine while the bread of Heaven endures, and help us to remember that when we are forgetful of Your infinite kindness. How blessed it is to know that we shall not want forever, as You will not allow Your children to go without bread. However long the day, and hard the work, we have the rest and the bounty and the bread. Happy and grateful are we! We have You who plan our daily feast for us. As we eat of the bread of Heaven we shall continue to prosper on earth. Kind Lord, feed me until I shall want no more!

Seeking a help to have a resolution for this that knowing their mistakes and enlighten their minds that shouldn't take an advantage of their physical condition.

Dear Lord, I am calling upon you today for
your divine guidance and help. I am in crisis
and need a supporting hand to keep me on the
right and just path. My heart is troubled but I will
strive to keep it set on you, as your infinite wisdom
will show me the right way to a just and right resolution.
Thank you for hearing my prayer and for staying by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment