Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hope beyond Depression

I was stuck to this issue on the Philippine Starweek issue dated on September 4, 2011 where Natasha Goulborn died in depression. Depression is a condition that knows no social class; it could strike anyone regardless of intelligence, educational attainment and financial standing. I know what she is standing too but reason but the love and support of her family on what she would be in the future that she wouldn't commit suicide for ending her life. I owe her grievances of committing suicide for this because I myself that I don't have any support on my family members although my father continuously keeps his support on what I am doing but I balance myself my time on the food and joining marathon makes me relief on the stress that I've experiencing that I have present. But I put this on a prayer that God will listen me and still the one will judge if that I am doing is right or wrong. A time of short prayer of giving yourself as a stronger person and not giving up to face my problem with my mother, though there are many times that my mother couldn't accept my reason on what I have done that assuming that she is right although that thing through shouting is wrong that she ever demoralize me as a person, already learn how to fight this problem is by prayers and finding friends that already trust and ready listen and give advise to this problem which they can give you the right advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment