Sunday, November 27, 2011

Be Strong!


I'll try to be strong for my wellness and good health to all, I know that most of the family members where have different condition at present knowing that there is another situation came to our family as always. I'm trying to regain my usual activities that usual we have so that we can indeed to focus ourselves from the usual work we have. I know that God give me a sign that you do the right thing to do although me and my younger brother have it's own grievances to two of our family members hoping to have their conscience of what they have done to me and also to my younger brother. It's been sophisticated wishing to be back on my normal form despite on my primary hypothyroidism that I'll keep on fighting for. A minute of prayer on the road, gives me back the confidence that I need for the perfect deliverance of what we do per day. Of course, every office week on that day you should need more strength on it's normal course that you need to perform very well in order to stay to on your current work longer. I know that you will be on your conscience on them that they should know that situation is different from the usual. There is a significance of placing Mama Mary to our home. Mama Mary knows our family needs her guidance to fix this current situation going on to our home that will be my motivation to do better make it to my current work at present. God will tell who shall reign and who shall fall. He is there to teach me the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment