Saturday, November 19, 2011

"I still think twice before you make an action"

There are times that you have to take an advise from a friend that you have to prepare yourself in the near future because you don't know what's gonna happen "ORAS NA".  Yeah! that's right. I have think twice that while I'm still working I have to take good care of everything that I have worked with. that the bigger savings from your current project is with you, I know, but there are times that a lot of expenses is higher due of my lifetime hyperthyroidism it's hard but I need to adjust. Prayers will give me more strength to stand up on my own that will continue my usual activities. Running will help to exercise my mind and body to continue that most of my friends will give more support despite of their busy schedules.There are Fun Run Activities that me and my brother would join then that will keep us busy as always. Joining fun run activities will gain more friends at least that you would also learned more as informative as I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment