Monday, October 10, 2011

Needed Guidance from to him

In times of this family that I need to step myself for my future also, I need to have a good exercise to ease my mind and relax though I'm also having my hypothyroidism due also on thyroidectomy that I had back in 2009 in UST. I promised that I would not see someone in the hospital but he we go again now that my father is now in the hospital unexpected with indefinite condition, for me that is surprise knowing that brings back the nightmare experience then in UST that I'm trying myself to move forward. For the guidance that I'm seeking to relief myself by reading a Bible enlightens that there is hope after this situation. God sees what the people is doing this days. Problems encounter but anyone can solve it with individuals patience and strong prayers to surpass this. A short prayer not just for myself also with my family for them to reflect their mistakes of what they have done to me as their daughter and to other members of the family.

O Lord, I'm hoping your guidance and strength on my condition it will enable to continue the things that I usually do everyday. In times of my difficult , you were there to protect me from the  enemies want to pull me down that I'm blessed that still my good friends were there for help and there to listen. Please enlighten my minds of my family members for their sins and bring back themselves to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment