Sunday, October 9, 2011

A friend that you can trust

In times of crisis that I'm experiencing that struggles in life that can be a helping to success. How life as a person, professional in real? I have read an article from Our Awesome Planet that A Next to Normal Life.

"I realized that all of us live a crazy kind of life. We turn into our own monsters at times, just to cope with the pressure of everyday living. The insanity is only made bearable by our family and friends.

When you are an employee, you long for the day when you own your own time and hit it big with your own business.

When you are an entrepreneur, you think of your more carefree employee days when you had a consistent salary and comfortable benefits.

You wish for a perfect family but instead you get a quickly one with little habits that annoy you at times.

You hate living a life of compromises."
When I read these article by: Anton Diaz is what's happening in reality. They are some individuals do succeed in life but some do encounter failures. Knowing that life is to short for us, For me it happens, I'm experience recently when I had directly call-center that I'm working at the start of January. I thought that these could be it but a different story was even gets bigger. I guess you need to go back on the project-based which much getting chances to boost my moral as a person in getting back my confidence being a professional that I admit that I do experience failures which keeps me strong to go up whenever my family is trying to bullying me up. I know my real friends whom I trust. Someone knows me more, that is why we live normal but crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment