Friday, October 28, 2011

"I've learned that you can still have friends whom you really trust!"

I've learned from being an IT Consultant for 3 years the value of trusted friends whom you think they can give you the right advise about personal problems that I'll be encountering to knowing that most of your common friends who also experiencing these kind of problem. Most of my friends said that you should explain on your side. Yes! I've tried but it was not enough at least I've try to explain how my real family is right now. It sounds funny but where are all real knowing that it would help. The advise that I would not take it for granted that keep me safe from what I'm doing is prayers and engaged yourself in sports. For me, this is the best advise that I am doing these days in my whole entire career and my personal life ever. I have commit mistakes in choosing whom are my real friends are, but I'm also happy that I've choose the right friends that will your friendship for keeps. There are times that I should take and shared with them the real score of your family background. Most of my friends known my family background that we where opened at time, is my high school alma mater. Knowing that is my second home that I could run with and share with that they really listen and understand to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment