Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I keep myself to the Lord that will go everything on the right track"

I keep myself in my mind that I'll be resuming work on the right track. We'll I give some on progress on it. Good feedback that I have with my appointments that hoping for a projects that I'll be saving it for my future, further more that I have to double my income more. I know that still where unstable now that my father is unstable condition so we need to larger our patience more but for now that I need to double time and make it good to the projects that I'll be handling. Though in spite that these trials that I've experiencing several times already, prayers helped a lot to survive and stay stronger as I get long long way. I praying that my father  will be on his condition and memory back. The success is to have stronger faith that every struggle that all of us encounter these days. To get back on the running tracks and marathons that I'm competing or the usual things that I do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment