Monday, January 27, 2014

The start of 2014 on doing business

I don't give a damp on stress those things in the past and also on family. Revenge is main goal, especially to those people turn me down. On business side that a great achievement for invite a friend that wanted to have an income for their families. LSD on the 60-miler in preparation for an ultramarathon race. Big-break for my Microsoft license that my schedule on re-take exam is approved. Running friends were added, just release stress further on me that make me confidence as a person and again knowing your real-friends are, Once they release how to balance everything so that no one is affected. A main goal to regain myself back is being a networker. Well doing #VMobileBusiness a while by sponsoring and helping people to be productive and regaining back what is being lost for the past three years hope that they will understand that my passion is business, web and system development, .Net Programming lost on the three years where father is still suffer on brain attack until his death on 24th of September last year. While regaining myself as Developer back maybe two or three months. Hope that my plan last year will push through and doing also a friend just past away last April 2013 and the project in a consultancy back 2011.Well done with 63km miler. declared last finish but injury came on my feet and right know doing medication on looking transportation, we've maximize the taxi here in Metro Manila that would be more convenient and my mother was okay to that although she talked to stressful on my end. Hopefully to regain as me were okay gaining ongoing medication is there and rest.

1 comment:

  1. Yes focus on the goal and your hardwork will get paid off

    ReplyDelete