Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Having a Holy Week

I wasn't have to keep calm myself to do my performance better. A Holy Week vacation and still catching up on our deadline with my current project. Needed to have a daily routine back on the road and preparing for the revenge to prove myself more not just as runner but also as a programmer, now that step by step to regain the real me. Taking one step at the time with the new colleague and a current project with the government will regain my confidence back. It will take time just keep myself focus on my goal to regain myself back. With a new workmates can work with on a project as a team that they can consult whatever information needed. I owe having the running teams where open minded that can share with and ready to listen with a new workmates are open-minded and earning respect. Taking time to attend the activities at the church that will take time be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment