Saturday, April 26, 2014

I can say whatever I want to say against my previous work

I have realize everything on my previous work last year. Horror and worst for most working environment that I have ever experience in doing an application support ever. Sharing of knowledge was insufficient to do better and best to do production support. Unapproachable workmates was unhealthy that time to work (time it was a night shift I'm sick of it!) A forum thread upon my previous employment, I'm talking to Kforce Global Solution that they giving an opportunity in reality it wasn't

An experience that I should take note to myself. Respect, I haven't earn that time with them, that time my family is suffering a grief due to my father's lost that they ever not respected that. Imbalance working environment like forced attending Christmas Party in which you don't want to attend with. Why?  Toxic,  Unhappy to work with a team in a full of pride, not to be respected as team leader and project manager and insulting a privacy a workmates life. I don't care if they decided to remove me due to my performance, everything has it's reason that makes an opportunity to see a workplace and opportunity to gain my technical skills performance back with them I earn it. I have the right to say against them and the weird part is they've rendered long years of doing application support of an old technology they cannot deliver. Once you left then they have returned! wow! funny! Irresponsible team leader and project manager to approach with.

3 comments:

  1. Whaha it's also good that you experienced these bad things so that you learn later that there are better things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in that company and i fully regret signing that contract. It really sucks professionalism is thrown out in the window and the toxicity level way up in there (exceeds the boundaries of our galaxy). Politics is the name of the game there, veterans bullies the new comers, adultery is tolerated, napopromote yung tamad, and many unprofessional things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a contractor and Butch Nepomuceno (a boss perhaps in Kforce) disapproved my leave which the client has already approved. Wala naman sa contractor's guidelines on leaves that they have to approve. After I have already booked everything! Oh well itutuloy ko pa din kahit di sya pumayag.

    ReplyDelete