Sunday, July 19, 2015

Earn Trust

I have experience these past few months results of wrong choice of work to end that my medicine and running put on sacrifice, that's make me weak.Of Course needed to earn trust which you worked it out first with your family that you able hopefully rely-on but upon the lack of financial support that both you need will be a big sacrifice that keep my motivation to  double time not just financial support but health also. Know that i'm current find a work with better benefits that we everyone is needed so I focus myself today that I'm having right now. Giving myself my best foot forward for my current work and road to be a fitness coach after catching up my work lapse as System Developer for good. I know this not an easy tasks to do that will take more focus and dedication on passion that will make you grow more as a person and stay healthy and get back restored everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment