Monday, January 13, 2014

Start of 2014......

Struggling 2013 for me is ended. If the performance as application support is not worth for the client from the usual support process I did from a hotel and tobacco industry. Health and balance-life is really important to me.I know most of my friends where worried is when I could join with them. Loneliness trigger a lot. I don't want against anyone around in a typical support workplace but I am aiming for the system development well that could be comfortable on a schedule can recognize the Philippine Holidays(I don't want to suffer my health further although that I am hypothyroid patient), actually my team is first concern when they know my schedule that will not affect my usual training with my running team. Hmmm! I'm just honest person that I have earn to the marathon race that you should be honest that most not all where honest. This year, most of the technologies are open on the development using the framework that I'm using a year ago on a support in a tobacco industry. A better opportunity were open this year especially on the mobile apps development on IOS and Android that could give a bigger opening for me, at present that all technologies where all touch screen I mean hey! more on the system development that my goal on my IT career that's why patching my certification on Microsoft that would help for me further before the resumption of work). A bigger mistake on previous years that I don't gave importance on the certifications that would support my work as developer this start of this month know on the rest to prepare further for MCSD(Microsoft Certified System Developer) an aid for me to get back as .Net Developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment