Friday, January 17, 2014

Be the most that I can be.........

I have already learned from a friend said whatever your plans that you have just kept yourself, a former project manager on my previous work that It is better to tell honest, hmmm! that was the usual support that most of the technical teams do. Now, I have just actively online right now and there are invite coming from the plan that I am expected to from comeback, not just doing for myself but also to my friend that he done a project with them in a banking industry about two years ago informed on my friend's death. An opportunity came for an IT position with them ( that time when I had a withdrawal to their bank. Right now, I have the time to rest and help my mother for accomplish the unfinished business that my father before he died, September of last year. Now, preparation on my return first proper mileage run comeback, of course I had to get back condition when I had back as myself when most known me that I can have the project miles that i handled including the tobacco industry. My forte and expertise as MVC Framework that comfortable doing the application support on web application is being documented how is the application was developed that  could difficult to do an application support. An aim also to have a project using the framework further with a regular schedule not affecting the training I had with my running team(whom I really seen your real friends are!) unexpected to see an enemy again! in which I don't want to entertain again back to the telecommunication before in 2009 which I don't entertain again hmmm! she deserves that, shame on her! what she did is unforgiven. Anyway, Trying to bring back every thing that was lost and reputation being as an IT Professional for 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment