Thursday, February 9, 2012

'A new begining for this year'

There are so many talks about having a peace of mind an activity that could forget the pass and move on. My personal account has some quotes of moving on, don't entertain a stupid former office-mates from your previous work that still you have a bigger gaps. I know how to keep my real account to an another account from the office-mates whom I have still bigger gaps. Reading a bible that will keep me at peace despite that I have to a double work for my family at stake. On-Going for the marathon keeps me at peace and meet more friends that I could get a long to explore in some activities that I haven't done yet. Exploring myself to IT events that could even get more friends that could learn something more on the Information Technology Side or what's in and out on the software development scene. Entrepreneurship more that could relief and getting to know more people that could easily learned more on their experience in life. I know that this could be a big gamble but you have still ask his guidance on surpass your problems and make you succeed. FAILURE is there, but this is a lesson needed to step you further. Chances that  you are know start learning from your mistakes, more that you will succeed more as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment