Sunday, February 19, 2012

"A Helping Hand to others"

It's good to see that your common friends connected to your personal account it is very important that your common friend will see your status on your facebook accounts. There are some of my status in which I wasn't able to get and focus on because of my family situation right now that they need my help but on my part i really to do something to have an extra income more than the usual that we earn at the office. Hmmm! I continue my MLM business I had which is Fern Business and the VMobile Business together with my current work as an IT Consultant back to my 1st IT Consulting firm that I've worked on since when I graduated college. I've learned a lot from Whitney Houston's death that every talent that I have that I should strive for the best. Everything that you do at least a legacy that you may influence everyone for the better and not for the worst. Friends might help but some may be your worst enemy still you have to choose the right people whom you will be working with.In starting on venturing myself to the entrepreneurship. Struggling at present because it is hard to convince a friend connected to my network doesn't want to have their business of their own way not just they were not actively working in the corporate world at present. But I do keep my fingers cross to convince most of my friends connected to my network that not all the time you will not able to work in an office and give the other younger guns to prove their worth on their degrees they've earned on their respective universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment