Friday, March 18, 2016

Snap up to recovery

Taking off to my social community groups and taking a visit on my second home on my Alma mater that I wanted to prove myself more due that we celebrating 25th anniversary upon being first elementary graduate upon taking the graduation back 99 that it wasn't good upon the sickness I had that time opportunity to play for women's basketball team in a top university wasn't fulfill brings back that hey if I wasn't able to fulfill before to be part on a national team soon that I resume work after the horror work I had last year that result on medication. We'll taking a short this month then volunteer myself on organizing the running events helping myself an idea on organizing a fun run for my alma mater by next year in support in funding the alumni association as part of the 25 silver anniversary. Working on my professional work pending on one clearance to be checked tomorrow hoping cleared, having a clearance work able to start to work but and need to have a part-time job for business venture and start-up anytime after the elections if needed and support on a race this Sunday here at PhilSports Arena. Good time with friends back on alma mater when they know me that I am quiet person before but proven enough to them sometimes I go but sometimes I failed on professional career, anytime it go back that will take time knowing that there are other personal things needed to accomplished for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment