Monday, March 11, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012

I have just realize one thing that really helped me a lot on my personality. My world is not around with the work or delivery of the project, a matter on how you balance and manage to face those responsibilities in daily lives. Knowing your mistakes that you shouldn't do it again and again. A learning from my running community to improve myself more than I have between six years as a project-based IT Consultant. We'll right now, I'm just enjoying my stint with Primesoft Philippines c/o of ProAlliance Consulting that my job is to continue the task of previous developer. Ah! I know that we don't like each other to work as teammates, but in a few months time that I have learned to enjoyed their company having the year-ender at Boracacy. Hmmm! the usual tasks that still we have to be 24/7 on my father on what he is doing. Okay! then we call our relatives at the province in Capas Tarlac to provide us a maid but she has confusing and inaccurate answers to our offer then we just continue on our task then they call and we will pick-up at the province of Capas Tarlac by next year. We just see if she accomplish on what she said in the first place. There are times that changes her mind to decision to work with us makes us have doubts on her services. Of Course, We are not satisfied the way she treat my father on that condition and second she doesn't know how to organize her workload further so she ask our permission for going back to province and said yes at this present she never called or tell that she's not coming back anymore. Yeah! My Mother was right on the other hand, Arggh!!! we still suffering. How we can accomplished the pending transactions that my father made for us?. That could be inevitable my that brother will accomplished on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment