Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Give us the strength to move for the better good"

Manila CathderalIn times on this situation. I need more strength how to surpass this for my family and also to my health. I  know that this thing has the purpose to challenge on how to balance everything like the usual hobby that I'm using to do like joining the marathon and fun run events just to help my thyroid replacement therapy will occur. Expenses(billings accounted to me,also to my father) . In stabilizing the reloading business, hope that you can utilize my time allowance to build a passive income. This Holy-week also a time to have a rest but also a reflection on how you go yourself on the right path. You know what is right and wrong on building yourself for the FUTURE. I know you don't what's inside for the future. For me, just be ready as always! what I'm saying because the focus to have and secure everything due the condition of my parents at present. I know it's difficult to accept his situation at that on his age depend the behavioral of a person that could be tested a lot of patience more than we have to take good care but when I did a research further on the disease happened to my father and thank god I already have one. I know that he is bringing   my family to the right path that is why we had a Bisita Iglesia 2012 with my youngest brother to ask his guidance an hope to stay further.
                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment